Slipstream Energy develops wind turbines optimised for use in the developed environment. We provide our customers with a clean source of on-site energy that makes a bold statement.
Slipstream Energy combines engineering excellence with aesthetic design to make elegant and reliable products.
Our turbines are quiet in operation making them ideal for the developed environment.
Rigorous field testing and Computational Fluid Dynamic techniques underpin all product designs.
- Difficult turbulent and gusty wind conditions in the developed environment
- Noise generated from blades
- Turbulent wind conditions and space restrictions mean that Horizontal Axis Wind Turbines (HAWT’s) perform poorly in developed environments.
- Grid connection and installation
- Use renewable energy.
- On-site power generation.
- Vertical Axis Wind Turbines (VAWT’s) accept wind from any direction and perform well in turbulent conditions.
- Wind turbines provide a strong visual statement.